What You Need to Know About Emergency Tree Care Services
Left without proper management, trees can be a real source of disaster that may cause a lot of money to repair. Emergency tree removal is a special service by companies for tree care, where they respond to your needs at any time of the day or night. In Marietta Georgia, you can get such services from http://www.scstrees.com/tree-service-woodstock-ga/, which is a reliable company for tree care services in the area, as well as the entire Atlanta region.
Emergency tree removal services are necessary especially during storms, when a tree or branch falls on structures such as residential or commercial buildings. When that happens, you should get in touch with a reliable company for emergency tree removal services for immediate action. In Marietta, many companies exist to offer such services. However, it is advisable to work with a company that you can trust. For more information about a reliable company for emergency tree removal, visit http://www.scstrees.com/tree-service-woodstock-ga/.
What should you expect from emergency tree removal service?
While each company may have its own program on how it responds to emergency services, generally this is what happens:
- A reliable local emergency tree removal Marietta Georgia company sends a service estimator to your property where the damage has occurred. The company representative assesses the extent of damage and provides you with a written estimate.
- If the tree has fallen on your commercial building, garage, or home, the company assists you through the claim process with your insurance company. That assistance already takes some of the stress away from you as they ensure that you benefit from your insurance policy.
- Based on the extent of the damage, the company sends qualified crane operators and other necessary machinery to ensure that all the branches are removed from the site to protect and preserve your property.
Considering the services they render to customers in times of need, it is advisable to work with a local company that you can call at any time of the day and still respond accordingly. In Marietta for example, you can rely on professional tree care services rendered by SCS Tree Service. You can get in touch with them at http://www.scstrees.com/ .
How much should you pay for the service?
Once the company has given you an estimate for the cost of the damage, your property insurance company can work faster to fulfill their part of the bargain. The tree care company will contact your insurance agent, explain the situation and extent of the damage, and get approval. At that point the company goes ahead to bill your insurance company, which minimizes your out-of-pocket expenses.
As you go about the claims regarding tree damage to your property, you need to understand some clauses related to storm damage. For example,
- Your insurance policy covers all or part of the cost
- The policy does not cover trees that fall on public places such as roads, lawns, or driveways
- If a healthy tree falls on a neighbor’s property during storm, the neighbor’s insurance company covers the cost of damage.
- If you fail to care for your trees and they cause damage on another person’s property, you will be responsible for the damage.
For additional information about local emergency tree removal Roswell Georgia companies, visit http://www.scstrees.com/tree-service-woodstock-ga/.